shown on this sites contact page.
The site owner can be contacted at the email address on this sites contact page
You can access our home page and browse certain areas of the site without disclosing your personal data save information collected by cookies that we may use (see below).
Who may Process Data
Purpose of Processing
We will use your information for the purpose of providing you with information about our services, articles and news, fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorised or made by you with us, informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest, undertaking product or customer research/development.
Disclosure of Information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are owed by the company running this site, or hosting this site, except where provided under the General Public License (http://www.gpl.org). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks of are the property of their respective owners and may be registered in certain parts of the world.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of certain jurisdictions. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such law.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website.
These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Consent and enquiries
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nathan Martin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.